Win/CE GPS client library component reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as compute great circle distances and bearings. Several eVC example programs with full source code are included. Requires Windows Embedded Tools eVC compiler.
Some of the many features of the MarshallSoft GPS Component (MGC) are:
(1) Uses the Win/CE Win32 API for serial port input. No special Windows driver is required.
(2) Runs as a background thread unattended.
(3) The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
(4) Support functions (such as mgcGreatCircle) are included.
(5) Can be called from any application program capable of calling the Win/CE Win32 API.
(6) Most commonly used NMEA sentence types are automatically decoded.
(7) MGC is a standard Win/CE DLL that does not depend on support DLLs.
Registration is $105 ($195 with source) for email delivery.
MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-08-26. The program can be installed on N/A.
MarshallSoft GPS Component for eVC (version 1.2) has a file size of 262.91 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 27 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.